Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Father vs. Husband

So I am having a conversation with a very close friend of mine and we get on the topic of marriage and kids and all that. I was telling them how I think Im more prepared to be a father than a husband. I honestly am really excited at the possibly of being a father one day...However I dont see myself being a husband any time soon

So of course laughter ensues but they did agree that not everybody is ready or built for marriage for that matter and that they were sure some females would be down for that if you came correct about the situation...then I laughed! LMAO!

Dont get it wrong...I would like to have all my children by the same woman. Cause lord knows what kind of "Dad" my "Father" was...but I dont want to get real old by the time I make up my mind on officially jumping the broom and trying to have kids in my late 30's or 40's

So let me know something. How do you feel about this topic?

3 comments:

  1. DO NOT GET MARRIED YET..dat shit will only slow you down,and having kids on your 40s to old,u'll b super old by the time they teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...When do YOU think is a good time for marriage and all that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years and counting.. lol just be ready

    ReplyDelete