Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Album

Well! let's just be honest and not smokescreen the situation...I and many other local and mainstream artist ARE NOT SELLING!!! Sad but true. The site...sometimes its 300 hits and sometimes its 74...So what do you do when that happens???

You realize that you need a better foundation for your fan base before you invest so much money in yourself. 2008 was a great year of progression for us. However I dont have enough fire under my name for my album to have an impact. So the new goal is music last. Im going to be giving out free material...still hot just no price.

Im going to do things I should have BEEN done like pay off bills and boost my credit score, try to get my living and my loving right. May even go get my masters. Either way it officially the year of the grown man. Because a grown man knows how to prioritize and still achieve success.

No comments:

Post a Comment