Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Topsy Tervy

I am typing this with a fully congested mind. I got so much I want to write down but don't have the right beats. Man I wish I could make tracks...to be honest I don't have the patience. Oh well if anybody read this and got a soulful thought provoking beat hit me up.

Thinking about going back to school
Thinking about getting this new job
Thinking about how NOT to sacrifice my only real love which is music
Thinking about family and having my own
Thinking about how to settle down in a situation that is not 100% fulfilling

You add financial issues with all that and you got the reason why I am up this late typing. Wild I know. I just ask for prayer...anyone that reads this....Please pray. Its really been the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment